Last wk of Intensive Revision!!
~ 24th Apr 2006 Monday
In the morning, when mama woke up…she saw mi lying on the floor..so asked mi to go back to my room to sleep…but I slept on the sofa instead..hahha…very nice to sleep in the living room…duno why? But very cooling……I didn’t sleep on my bed for the past 1 wk or more liao..haha..most of the time..i not sleep lying on the floor, if not with my head lying on the table…else…on the sofa….heeheee….
I was woke up by mama ard 7.30…then she went to work ard 8 plus…then aunt also went out for her lecture…so left mi alone…hmn..i didn’t idle or went back to sleep…instead…I put the clothes out, since the sun was so strong…then I swept & mopped the floor…then I had my breakfast…& then I did some reading on my notes…then I took in the clothes…& did ironing…& then I went to bath…washed clothes..hang them onto the bamboo…& put outside again….
Then after finishing all the housework, I returned to my table…hmn…typed out my diary entries for these past few days…then online to post onto my blog as where it’s now….heehee…I sent a sms to my new friend..well..i guess she’s not keen to be my friend….nvm then…even though I m quite disappointed…but…she never reply…I guess I will have to giv up this new fren….
Guess by tonight…I will be able to settle down my feelin & heart to continue with my revision…as exam dates are approaching….God Bless…..heeheee….. hmn…tonight I will do my accounting qns…as for wat time will I sleep?? Hmn…that’s a tough qns…anyway..there’s no class tomolo…so it doesn’t matter wat time I sleep…..& this is the last intensive week…hmn…Oh no....exam dates nearer & nearer...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home