A Busy & Tired Day...Yet a HUG was all I need !!
~ 16th Apr 2006 Sunday
Oh….only managed to sleep for abt 1 hour…& I have to wake up & get ready to go church…today we had to be reached church by 10am…cos aunt Feng ying (my cell gp leader) wanna hav cellgp meeting….anyway I hav to go early today no matter wat…cos tis wk it’s my turn to do security duty…hahhha…..
After bathing, & dressing up…we set off…but aunt left beforehand..as she’s still angry abt yesterday…well..i should be the one to be angry…how come the one who scold ppl angry? My eyes was less swollen as compared to yesterday…but was alittle red..hmn…all her fault…made mi cried….
Upon reaching church…we saw aunt already sitting @ one corner of the cafeteria…so we went over…since tat day..till now..i m nvr talk to her…well…the pain in my heart was so deep….as usual aunt feng ying was late….today hui was not coming as she’s going to 扫墓….then duno how come I kept on going to the ladies…seems like stomache…I didn’t hav any breakfast..only drank a little cup of milk….as I had sent sms to aunt feng ying..so she knew wat’s going on between aunt & I…so she told us abt forget & forgiven….but i dun seems to agree with her…I wore my black brazier, getting ready to report to my leader…
After reporting to him, I wore my walkie-talkie earpiece…then after a short prayer..i went back to my cellgp…then aunt feng ying asked mi to say a prayer..even if I dun wanna say out…but at least say in tongue-language….but I really dun want…& I said “I Don’t Want!”…She can't do anything to mi..so in the end she end the meeting wif a short prayer….
Hmn….today I am doing duty…so duno if I will be able to meet little gorilla or not….then suddenly, I saw Pastor HT walking passed with some others…so I went up to her..& asked her to pass the little Disney badge from 7-eleven to little gorilla….
As the time was still early for my duty, I sat down there….& used a few drops of Eye Moe….the 1st service ended..& the gate not yet opened..so I went to get ready wait @ the meetin place for little gorilla…. & happened to see Mary….she walked towards mi & asked how’s my preparation for my law exams? & she told mi to focus on the principles…& not to worry…& she gave mi a hug…(actually…at tat moment, I really need a hug, thanks GOD for her!)..then we chatted awhile…& little gorilla appeared infront of us….then we bided goodbye to her..I asked little gorilla to giv mi a hug, ahhaha..she abit reluctant but stil gave mi a hug.. (duno lah…I really need a hug today) & I accompany little gorilla to the cafeteria…she’s hungry..but she duno wat she wanna buy..so in the end, we left the cafeteria…then I told her I was late last month for my duty & was being asked where was i? hahha…upon hearing tat…she urged mi to hurry go in..dun hav to accompany her, she can go register herself…but I said nvm…& I asked her to take photo together in my duty uniform…hehee..& she agreed…so we stood @ one corner & took a photo together using my hp…hehee…very nice…I love this photo very much….(but someone told mi..can see tat my eyes were red, hmn….)
Then I accompanied her to the registration counter..then wrote her name on the sticker for her…then I went in to the kidz area wif her…..then before I left for my duty position…I asked her to give mi another good hug…so she did…heehhee….she duno how much I need tat hug….a hug of comfort…a hug of care & concern….thanks little gorilla….she really made my day!! %-)
By the time I got to my position…many ppl started to enter already…so I juz kept a lookout lor…then Pastor KM came by & shaked hand wif mi…then he asked today I am on duty huh….i replied “yes”…then he said “Then today I will feel very secure & safe lor”….hahaha…really nice to hear him say tat….then awhile later, I saw Pastor HT…I then told her I saw little gorilla already…& she said the Disney badge very cute & nice…and told mi dun spoilt little gorilla…(cos I treat her very good mah)…I told her not to worried…I won’t…becos I find tat she’s good tat’s why I dote on her so much….And she told mi regarding tat little booklet I drew during encountering wkend…she said it was a really good idea & sample to spread the words of god…so she said..she will show mi a sample…& hope I will be able to do the drawings & then she can make copies of them to use…..hahhaa…she really thinks too highly of mi…she was the one to volunteer mi to be a security..& now she wants mi to draw the booklet…actually I felt very honour & happy….tat someone appreciates my efforts….
As more & more ppl came in…I spotted 2 characters standing @ the side of the seats..not joining the rest to find seats…so I approached them..& asked them why are they standing there? Then they dun understand chinese…so I spoke to them in english….& told them the english service was over…now is the chinese service…then they told mi tat there’s no language barriers in worship…yup…they were right…so I invited them to join the others….
As I left…I didn’t spot any suspicious…but when I turned back, I saw the both of them hesitated for awhile & looked @ mi…then when I walked towards them..they then joined in to the crowd to find seats…I then realized there must be something wrong with the 2 of them…so I immediately report wat happen to my leader….& I was asked to find out where they were seating…..so I immediately walked into the service area….& started lookin for the 2 of them..but instead I saw another suspicious character @ the back row…so thru the walkie-talkie..i announced his actual row..column..& seat no. A while later, my leader came…& we were standing behind tat guy…..but since he’s not either one of the 2, I m looking for…so I left my leader to continue searching for them…I even described their features & heights to other securities…so they can help to look out for them….i walked thru the whole hall….every rows & columns…but yet to find them…..
They seems to hav disappeared…hmn…cos I m the only one who saw them…so only I recognized them..but actually I only paid much attention to one of them..cos he looked abit cheeky..so I hav a deep impression of him….
During the offering, we were asked to stay more alert…especially when the 2 of them still missing in action…after the offering, everyone settled down to listen to the sermons….i also sat down…but a while later..i cant give up…I wanna find the 2 of them…so I went to the back of the hall….to check in the ladies…as for the gents, I asked the security officer guarding @ the door to check…& there was no one suspicious….not to mention the 2 of them…
I described the 2 of them to the security officer & asked did he see them leave thru this door…he answered no..he only saw my leader escorted one guy out of the church (the guy who I reported earlier on…he changed seat during the worship…& was staring @ the bags on the seats & those ladies infront, so he was being asked to leave by my leader). Then to my surprise, that security officer told mi tat the one being escorted out & the 2 of them I described was talking to each other before they entered the church….Oh…so the 3 of them knew each other…but how come I only saw 2 at the side….& they were not together??? Hmn….worth to be suspicious…
I couldn’t give up…I continue to search for them..even under the curtain (where the crew kept their instruments cases)….using the flash light from my hp…I looked into the dark area…& no one was there…
Then I went back to the front…& spoke to Leader Angela…about wat I saw & did….then she asked if I checked with the security officers in the front..@ the kidz corner….i then realized…I missed out that area..so both of us hurried went to the front….while the pastor was still preaching on the stage…I think most of the ppl must be wondering how come today…the securities looked so tense….hahha…I bet they duno wat we were looking for…hahaha….
Oh yah..back to the enquiries…both the security officers @ the front didn’t see the 2 guys mentioned…cos once I told the security officer @ the back door abt this matter, he had already announced thru his walkie-talkie to his fellow security officers to keep a lookout for these 2 suspicious guys….
Question is: Then where’s the 2 of them? Not among the rest? Never leave thru the main entrance (cos I m there all the time before the service start) ? Never leave thru the back nor front doors? Not in the gents nor ladies? So where can they be? VANISHED IN THE AIR?!?!? Strange!!!
Very soon…the service came to an end…so after checking the very last bits….I was off duty…went to return the walkie-talkie….then both leaders praised mi for being very alert…(face red liao….shy leh…) then they said..today was a tough day for all of us…& ended with a short prayer….Indeed today was a very tired day for mi…I never rest at all…walked thru the hall for duno how many rounds…see until my eyes hurt…however I kept on thinking tat it’s my responsibility since I m part of the security team, so I never give up looking for them….but unfortunately…can’t find!….BUT…..I m very very curious how they left? Or where are they? Hmn…no one knows…perhaps…only God knows….
Finally off duty..and today dun hav to attend any lesson…cos last week was my last lesson…now waiting to attend SOL 2…heeheee…but that will be months later…maybe after my exams…heee…so today can go straight home…aunt went off with xia fei aunt…duno go where…aunt fengying got to attend lesson…so mama & I went home ourselves….we went to Raffles City..to eat the Korean food ~ Bi-Bim Bap (비빔밥) vegetables mixed with steamed rice (usually contains minute amounts of ground pork, but can be ordered without; AND, oft times contains half-cooked egg....Very nice…It's my favourite korean food this stall jus opened recently…but I prefer the one @ Funan IT Mall foodcourt…
After our delicious lunch, we took MRT to Bugis, cos I wanna buy earrings for little gorilla….hmn..i asked her for a range of colours earlier on..she mentioned: Blue, White, Red, or Black…hmn….actually I saw a pair of blue one…but too small lah…so in the end left only red & beige colour…ok lah…look quite nice…hehhee…I also bought another pair for myself…but not those colour ones…it’s abit ‘rough cut’…
Then we went to shop shop around….after that…we then headed back home….hehhe…so tired….but finally home sweet home….Yuppee!!! B-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home