15th Day of Chinese Lunar New Year
~ 12th Feb 2006 Sunday
Woke up & get ready to go church…hmn…today aunt not going with us since she’s not in Singapore…arrived quite early..today I m meeting little gorilla…2 wks never get to meet her….hmn…& also I m waiting for Pauline…she told mi to wait for her after her 1st service end….once the 1st ended…I stood somewhere near less ppl..so little gorilla will be able to see mi….then I saw her running towards mi..she had her haircut…so cute…then while accompanying her to the kids registration area…Pauline called…then she helped mi looked out for Pauline…too many ppl..so quite difficult to spot her…hahha….then roughly about a few minutes…we finally saw Pauline…oh…she gave mi a little card…with wordings [To Special Sister, Yushan]…oh…so touched…after seeing little gorilla went in…I opened the envelope…it was a lovely ‘Thank You’ card..& a Winnie the Pooh red packet….so nice of her…last day of Chinese lunar new year…I still get red packet..so lucky mi….
I immediately went into the 2nd service…& after the service..we had lunch @ the cafeteria…missed the packed mixed veg rice here….hahah…then had a little cell group discussion…& home sweet home….
Went to Raffles City with mama….i bought 2 albums…(Eric Chen’s Piano album & New Korean boy group, The Cross – ‘Rush’ album) Hehee…then had dessert @ the foodcourt…& then mama bought a black jacket @ Robinson….& then we went to Jason Market Place to look for bean sticks, barley & rock sugars….cos mama wanted to cook my fav dessert 腐皮白果糖水 Fu Pi Bai Guo (Bean Stick with Ginko & Barley & Red Dates) but we only managed to find Bean stick…cant find barley in 7-Eleven & Cheers…so we went home…
Erm…brother is coming over tonight to have dinner with us…mama suggested to go to the newly opened ‘Sakura’ Japanese International buffet restaurant in Orchard Shopping Centre..this wkend there’s this promotion if there’s coupon…we went there…but there was a long queue outside the building..so we went to Takashimaya to have our dinner instead…we looked around for an ideal restaurant…then we finally had our meal @ the Crystal Jade Ramian & Xiao Long Bao restaurant….i had this Beijing fried noodle tat looked like fried udon..nice..mama & brother had fired rice..& joyce had this beef tendon noodle…& other side dishes like xiao long bao, spicy chicken (cold one) then beef tendon dumplings, duno wat bao…etc…very full…haha…
We then had a slow walk to the car…& headed back home…so tired…lucky tomolo onwards I m not going to work..so quite ok lah…& was just in time to record the last day of fireworks…very nice..lasted for 7 minutes…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home