Monday, April 10, 2006

1st Time Encounterin Weekend Not @ Hotel ~ Day 1

~ 8th Apr 2006 Saturday

Woke up very early..cos today the 3 of us going to the Encountering Weekend held @ blk 162….quite tired..but no choice…since mama already registered for mi to go…but I not going there to encounter…I m there..to ministry…

So upon reaching….as usual…we were the earliest…but Feng ying aunt & Bao ying aunt already there…I saw Lay Yan too…beside tat Pastor HT & Pastor KM also there already to prepare themselves….then after signing in…hehe…ministry members (orange tag); chinese encounter members (black tag); english encounter members (blue tag); G12 members (also orange tag); Pastor HT (yellow tag)….

Then Pauline came to look for mi…askin mi to help her look after the old granny…cos she’s at the english service..while the granny is at the chinese service..so I told her no problem…but then Lay Yan asked mito helped out at the sound system there…so…I cant help to look after tat old granny….then I asked my mama to help mi look after her..anyway there’s no communication barrier between them mah..unlike mi…later she duno wat I saying…haha…

All I have to do was actually to control the sound system…if there’s ministry, I should play the music from the CD player…if there’s keyboard pianist, then I should off the CD player & increase the volume of the keyboard…else if the speaker need to use the notebook music…I will have to unplug the wire (of keyboard) & plug in the wire (of the Notebook)…or vice versa…hmn..seems easy hor..but have to be alert…have to pay a look out at the speaker’s signal…beside tat…during ministry time..I had to go round helping those who needs support…who need tissue papers, who need the blanket, etc…

Then there’s this icebreaker game Lay Yan suggested…tat everyone used a piece of A4 colour paper to fold into a little booklet…whereby there’s 8 pages….then draw/write down wat u hav learnt or felt during these 2 days of encountering….at the end of tomolo, she will see wat’s everyone going to have…

Well…I also folded one…then while watching the short video clip, I started drawing snoopies on the booklet…& duno how come draw & draw…I began to write down some bible verses..some words related to the encountering service…& my snoopies also somehow reflect wat I had written…eventually I completed the whole booklet..i showed it to Amy..& she found it quite interesting…so I decided to draw for mama, Amy, Pauline, Veron, Theresa, Sook Kuan, Jessica, Feng ying aunt….so I went to take more papers..& started to fold & draw….but quite ‘rough’ work..cos I used tearing instead of cutting…the papers…

Then during lunch, we went to the hawker centre..& both mama & I ate chicken rice, while aunt ate fishball noodle….then once I finished eating….i went to the ladies..& then went to draw…then after lunch I saw Veron..who said I slimmed down…(hee..so happy..maybe becos she too long never see mi liao lah)…then I took photos with them…she & Amy….while there’s still some time before the lesson start…I saw Pastor HT eating apple..so I approached her…wanting to take another photo with her…& also her individual photo…cos those I took previous was quite small….And then I approached Mary…I wanted her to pray for mi..becos of y law papers..i was really worried…& she’s a lawyer…she will be able to guide mi & pray the utmost prayer for mi…I could feel my whole body getting warmer & warmer..i started to perspire….there was sweat on my forehead…I could feel my body burning…hmn…wonder why? I tot it’s becos the place I standing was blocked by some pillar…so not much air-con…but I was wrong! After praying…Mary told mi that the spiritual was working on mi tat’s why I felt my body so warm..cos she could also felt the warm from my hands…then she gave mi a hug…I then asked after that I went back to my ‘station’ (the sound system machine) after the worship…I went back to my seat behind & continued to draw….while listening to the lesson…& finally managed to finished…only 4…for Amy, Pauline, Veron & Theresa….the rest I will have to give tomolo…cos not enough papers….

Then very soon, it’s dinner time…we dun hav to settle the dinner ourselves…cos we were asked to go to the restaurant nearby to have our dinner…as the pastor had reserved tables for us….each table 10 persons…so we happily went over….then our cell gp sat together, then plus Dorothy aunt & Wai Yi aunt….we had one more seat empty….the old granny was sitting with Pauline….so when Pastor HT arrived…she was asking which table had empty seat..& she will join tat table…very lucky she chose to join ours…as usual I will take photos of each dish..I even took photos of other tables….then I returned to my seat…& enjoyed my dinner…quite nice….

After a wonderful meal, I started to wander abt taking photos..i found Veron’s gp..so I took some photos for them…she even told them tat I liked to take photos…no matter wat event..(well..tat’s true..)…then I gave her the little booklet I drew for her…& told her tat I wanna take a photo with her later ….then I took a photo of mama with Xiu Zhen aunt…& soon we were abt to leave….while on our way out…Veron approached mi & said..why not take now..cos later she’ll be very busy…so we took outside the restaurant….using my camera…while her members walked past saying.. “wow…professional photographer ah”…she replied them “no…it’s professional model..” hahhaha…..she said I drew very well..& my chinese very good…& joked tat if her sons were not so young…will ask them to woo mi..hahha…so funny of her….that’s wat I like my frenz to be….humourous…haha…friendly….

Then back at the room…we began with the worship..then after controlling the sound system, I was asked to help out the pianist in terms of flipping the music scores…(hahha…cos she’s no time to flip..well…I think I should be a crew instead!) And right after the worship…the next lesson began…I went back to my seat …nearly fallen asleep…hhaha…guess I was too tired…really tired…erm…I only closed my eyelids…but I still listening t wat the speaker talking about…hhaha…cos I can multitasking mah..heee….

Time passed very fast….it’s about time for ministry time..& soon after tat came to an end of today program.
We can go home liao…hehhee…..mama & I accompanied the old granny to the english service room to wait for Pauline to bring her home…hmn..I still hav not pass the little booklet to Theresa…so I went into the english service room to look for Theresa…but she’s busy praying for someone…& mama was outside rushing mi…so out of no choice…I walked towards Theresa…& stuffed the little booklet into the back pocket of her jeans…& whispered to her tat was for her…(well..i know I shouldn’t interrupt her when she’s doing her ministry for others..)

On the journey back home, I sms all of them whom I had given the booklets to discard them…cos I wanna draw a better one for them… Yuppee….finally home sweet home….heheh… after a fresh & relaxing bath…that I was about to draw the little booklets…but after I folded all the booklets….I was too sleepy that I fall asleep…..ZZZzzzzzz……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home