Friday, February 10, 2006

Unexpected meeting...

~ 10th Feb 2006 Friday

Hmn...had a chat with my best friend cum buddy - ahma thru msn…she then asked wanna meet later after work..i then told her that I having lecture @ 6.45pm, then she asked mi to skip lecture & go shoppin with her instead..hahha…kidding…hahha..she will call mi if she’s still in town after 8.15pm…so I went for my lecture after completing my work….

Supposed to meet michelle @ PS…but I was late due to rainy weather…& bad traffic..finally arrived cityhall mrt station…while waiting for mrt…I saw cousin, Ah Ling jiejie….she was on her way back home…after a short conversation with her..Little Gorilla called mi…so I chatted with her…then i alighted @ Dohby Ghaut…upon reaching PS….then received michelle’s sms…telling mi that she’s in class liao..i was so angry…she should hav sms mi earlier…then I won’t have walked to PS….

Anyway…today I having company law tutorial…hehee….was abit late..but still managed to jot down wat Mr Ronnie said….ended quite early…abt 8pm…so I called ahma…then met her @ PS…I then accompanied her to look for pen…she wanted to buy as a gift for fren..but PS dun hav… so we took mrt to cityhall…then went to CityLink to look for it….after that we went to Raffles City to look for it…but dun hav her ideal pen…& it was late..so she wanted to send mi home…I then suggested to accompany her to hav dinner @ Macdonald….she ordered a meal…asking for curry, bbq, sweet & sour sauce..haha…she loved to hav all these sauce with her meal….

We then had a great chat ..took a few pics with our camera hp…since she’s not going to her fren’s hse @ Sengkang…so I accompanied her to wait for bus to go home….

Really very happy to see her today…quite unexpected to meet her today…so glad that she suggested to meet…really miss her…been quite sometimes since I last met her…erm..guess tat’s after july…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home