A Day with my Ahma
~ 11th Feb 2006 Saturday
Woke up @ 4.30am…cos I m going to the church (previous building) with mama as there’s a praying session @ 6.20am every sat in this month..*yawn* abit tired..cos I slept @ 3am…& after 1 1/2 hour of sleep…I’m awake..heeheee….
We left home ard 5.45am…board on the 1st bus…cos still early..so not many ppl boarding the bus…so the journey was very fast….reached there ard 6 plus…so the both of us waited outside the church…till about 6.25am…more ppl arrived…then we went to the basement…after setting up the necessary stuff…the session begun…after a few worship songs…we begun to pray….then mama left ard 7.30am...cos she needed to open the office…so I was there till the whole session ended…then I took my mandarin oranges to go "pai nian" with Theresa, Aunty Mary …cos last wk they asked Aunty Fengying to pass the red packets to mi ..as I was not here…then I also "pai nian" with Jessica & Aunty Grace..& received red packets from each of them…
I returned call to Little gorilla..cos she called mi earlier on…but I was busy "pai nian", so didn’t notice hp ringing…..i took a bus to Tiong Bahru MRT Station…still on the phone with her…I took mrt to Jurong East MRT Station…after reaching, it’s only 9.45am…I called ahma…(to wake her up)…telling her where was i…actually I wanted to wait for Popular bookshop to open…then go in & see see….to ‘kill’ the time…cos it’s so early to go ahma’s hse…hahha…but she asked mi to come over now lor….
I took bus over there…erm..only 10am…gave her a call to open the door…then was greeted by her little white/yellow (benz the dog) After greeting her parent, I "pai nian" with them using my 2 mandarin oranges…then I sat down on the sofa & watched the hong kong drama series – Sui Hu Wu Jian Dao….& had an egg tart, alittle bit of porridge…& then I gave the xmas gifts I bought for ahma…& also the photos during her bday..she opened up the gifts…so glad tat she liked them…esp the Emily Strange wallet…then she hung the little doggy hp accessory to her hp….After watching tat drama till 12.30pm…I went into her room..took pictures of her Living Dead Dolls collections…then she played the SouthPark video for mi to watch while she go bathing…then...she changed cos she need to attend class @ 2pm..
We left around 1.40pm…she asked mi to accompany her to attend class…then leave early (ard 4pm) go orchard..erm…well..since I had nothing to do…and wanted to spend more time with her…I agreed…so we waited for bus 52 outside her hse…while waiting, as usual..she will punch my arm..hahha…guess I m one of her friend tat allow her to do so…but I did pinch her back..hahaha….tat’s us…(wat we would do in sec sch…) Finally the bus arrived…& headed straight to SIM….hmn…my very first time to SIM…well..well…very big…then we went to the lecture theatre….she’s having risk mgmt…while she’s listening to her lecture…I was reading my company law book…(tat I brought along)..then she gave mi a piece of paper to draw…I drew the doggy hp accessory…her hp…& my sweet box….very tired & sleepy…I nearly fall aslept….finally break time…I gave her one mandarin orange( her mama gave mi in return) to eat…then halfway thru the break we left…
We took a bus to Orchard….during the bus journey..i showed her the CNY fireworks video clips tat I took for the past few days…we chatted & as usual..she would pinch my hand…then she finally found her desired pen (fingerprint pattern) in Takashimaya….then after her payment…she walked mi to the Orchard MRT Station….cos she’s meeting her bf after tat….
I was so so happy to be able to spend my day with her….been so long since I spent such a long time with her….really happy…she made my day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home