Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Disappointment!! ~_*

~ 17 Aug 2005 Wednesday

Early in the morning I woke up…went to school to get some notes from the lecturer…then took mrt home….i reaced cityhall..then went to Sembawang Music store & LaserFair @Funan the IT mall…I m actually looking for the dvd of "The Wedding Date"….if possible…hope I can find the movie soundtrack…the songs quite nice too…haha…but both stores dun have the soundtrack…dvd costs $26.90/-…but I saw Carrefour selling @ $19.90/-..wonder did I see wrongly…anyway I m going to see in the evening….so i continue to search for it…I went to the Gramophone store @ Peninsula Plaza…they dun have the soundtrack either……then I walked to Raffles City..went up to level 3…Sembawang store again……they dun have…and I continued to walk thru CityLink…went to the HMV store…also dun have…then I continued walking to Suntec City…then I went to the Tower Records…also dun have…then I went to Carrefour in Suntec..the dvd labelled $26.90/-..so I saw wrongly yesterday arh?? I then proceeded to the TS Group next to the cinema…they dun have the vcd/dvd/soundtrack….so disappointed!! Nevermind…I go PS Carrefour tonite…hehee…

Wow…very hot..the weather was damn hot…I kept on sweating…arrhh….crossed the bridge & waited patiently for the bus…but waited for quite long…& I m so hot…so without hesitation…I decided to walk to office….haha…after 8mins walk…I reached office…went to the ladies…to clean up myself…so as to stay afresh..hehee…

Started doing another insurer’s company comm….tat aunt was back…

Tick…tick…time passed….& soon it’s 2plus…mama called so went out for lunch…today I had yong tau fu laksa…hehe…quite nice…but abit salty…mama told mi after much consideration…she said we go Guangzhou for the MOL missionaries…as for japan…next time holiday..we then go…hmn…quite disappointed to hear this..cos I m really looking forward to go…that’s the major reason why I signed up for the Project Smile Magic Class…haiz….. :o( only disappointment tat can expressed my feeling @ this very moment…

Heehee..bought a cup of the Mr. Bean wasabi peas for Michelle..cos I m so touched by wat she did yesterday…giving mi the earings…hehee…

Back in office doing the comm…again…will be leaving at ard 5.45pm…cos going PS to buy vcds…ehehe..


Went sch...as usual..time passed very slow..haha...but quite interetsing...copying wat lecturer wrote on whiteboard while chatting with michelle...oh...holiday next wk...hmn...can't see michelle for a wk...heehee...i bought her a little box of wasabi yellow beans...she nearly choked on it...cos the wasabi really very hot...even when u eat one little yellow bean...On the way home, while waiting to cross over to Raffles Hotel...i took a pic of it with my camera phone...heehee...quite nice..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home