* Stream of Praise *
~ 12 Aug 2005 Friday
It rained early in the morning…woke up reluctantly…I get ready to go for my swim in the morning…praying that it won’t rain after 8am….tonite I m going to church cos the Stream of Praise Ministries was coming to have a worship session…it will be very exciting…but I really feel like going for a swim…so no matter wat..i hope to swim today…well…waited quite sometime for the bus…
Arrived the swimming pool ard 8.35am..the sky was covered with clouds…abit dark..windy…and this feeling was wonderful…And there was Jack, the lifeguard….he’s doing his exercise…then he saw mi…askin mi again if I m free tonite for dinner..i old him I at nite busy..that’s why I m here in the morning…before I go for work…
I changed into my swimming suit…jump into the cold water…wooww….shivering with cold…only 1 uncle swimming in the pool…guess everyone tot it will rain so not coming for morning swim…but I do like this type of weather….the air was so fresh..windy…water cold….so I swam slowly…and then onto my own pace…while swimming for quite sometimes, I realised now I m the only one in the pool…hahha…and 2 lifeguards..each on one side…haha…no worry if I drown..or leg cramp..haha…
After my swim..ard 10.20am..i changed and headed home….bath, changed, wash cloth…I immediately took bus to work…heehee..in the end I start work @ 12pm….well well…tat aunt asked mi to do commission 1st…so I did….
Joined mama for lunch at the eating house next to Keypoint…today I had prawn mee without prawn..only fishcakes…hehee….then had the dessert-Beancurd skin with Ginko & barley….yummy..i love this dessert the best!
Met mama at the traffic junction…then walked to take bus 197 to our church branch at marine parade….wow…there’s already queue outside the church liao…so we joined in the queue..if not later too many ppl…very hard to get a seat…or worst can’t go in…haha..no lah..can go in …but no seats…the queue getting longer & longer…we queued for about 50mins…till 7pm…then allowed to go in…wow…many ppl…the service starts roughly ard 7.15pm…wow…the band was marvellous…very rock…and the choir was great too…we enjoyed ourselves…singing worship songs to GOD…soon it was the end liao…quite nice the songs…mama bought all the albums…
We had Macdonald grilled chicken meal & fries for our late dinner @11plus…I ate very slow…due to the swollen gum…hmn..very full…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home