Sunday, August 14, 2005

~~ "Bewitched" ~~

~ 13 Aug 2005 Saturday
Washed mine & mama’s bedsheets, pillow cases, clothes…then did some ironing, vacuuming, & mopping….then I went back to sleep…cos last nite slept quite late….

Went out for awhile..then rushed to cineleisure to meet Esther & Lan Xing…haha…well…they were already there when I arrived…we bought movie tickets for the movie “Bewitched” starring Nicole Kidman & aiyah…forgotten that actor’s name…haha…and we got a free ‘bewitched’ notebook..very nice…there’s a witch on the broom …somemore pink colour..hahaa…

Both of them had their meals at the neary coke café…then I had zapple icecream float..heehee…cos had my lunch liao ..then we chatted till 3 plus…and then headed to the theatre 5…

Hahaa…..full house leh…hmn..wonder even the price of movie tickets raised…ppl are still willingly to pay for the tickets…oh man…going to reach $10 soon…ahhaa…

The movie was hilarious…nice plot…but as wat Nicole Kidman in the show said…that guy really very hopeless…I think they r not compatible…ahaa…nicole was so gorgeous…different from the one in “Moulin Rouge”…ahhaha….had a great laugh throughout the show…the only spoiler was…..the person sitting behind mi..kept kicking my seat…so bad….feel like turning back to scold him…but I m concentratin on the show…

After the show..we took photos outside Cineleisure then went takashimaya for a walk…then we went to Artfriend…and I bought a case whereby it can hold magic pens, colour pencils, sharpener, ruler, eraser…cool…that’s wat I need to do my drawing..heheee….beside that I also bought a yellow mechanical pencil & a eraser…



We then went to foodcourt at Scotts…then lucky us..managed to find a table very fast…then esther & I went to order Korean cusine…actually I not eating.cos mama to buyin something for mi to eat…hmn…but later I was so tempted by the Korean Raman…haha..in the end I had tat for my dinner…later back home there’s my 2nd dinner..ahha…well..then the bowl of Raman…half of it was onions..oh man..i dun eat onions…hahha…

Took bus home...heehee…quite ok…back home rest..watched tv…then had my next round dinner…yummy..that was fried carrot cake…quite spicy…but nice…hehe…now I m really full…hahhaa….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home