Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Indian Surveyor !?!

~ 08 Aug 2005 Mon

Haha…feeling so great…tomolo is our annual national day…yuppee!!!holiday ….haha…no need to go work & sch…haha…well well…quite freak out whenever there’s auditing lecture…hmn…guess becoz last week the lecturer said I m cool!! Haha…then he seems to be like askin mi questions…well..cos usually..i m half-awake..so the question he asked usually..i dun understand…but lucky after he went thru…I understand much better…

Finally able to go swimming..yeah!!!
Today many people in the pool…wow…there’s this uncle…when I m swimming at lane 3…then he swam beside mi…then after a while…I realised I already at lane 2..haha…that’s wat happen always when there’s many people…hmn….there’s one time I swimming at lane 6…then duno…when..i landed in lane 2..hahaa…exciting leh…then have to avoid ppl who blindly swimming towards u..somemore..this pool has lots of activities goin on…like life saving lesson, swimming lesson, aerobics lesson, etc…

Ard 7.15pm..i finished my 60laps…bath..changed…then when I was walking out of the complex…there’s this Indian guy who asked for my name..then i was like…why should I tell u my name?...then I realised that he was the guy swimming at the lane next to mi…oh man…how I wish I didn’t come out so fast…haha…then he’s like a surveyor…bombed mi with many qns..like…am I takin part in any sports?Do I play badminton?Am I Singaporean? Do I come swimming very often?Do I always swim so many laps?etc…then he told mi he’s from Indian…staying nearby…blah blah blah…..

Haiz…why do I hav to deal with ppl after my swimming….quite sian leh…hmn..anyway..i m glad he left after I told him a fake name…haha….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home