HaPpY HaPpY \(^ ; #)/
~ 16 Aug 2005 Tuesday
Went to work quite early…tat aunt was on mc today…guess yesterday the pain was unbearable for her..hmn..so I continue to finish up my comm…..heehee…do & do & calculate….very fast it’s already 1 plus….today office very quiet..kenneth went to insurers’ company…then uncle & uncle teck ming asked mi to go lunch together..but I m meetin mama later then go together for dental appointment at 3…so they hurried went for lunch…left mi in the office…
About 2.30pm…mama called…so I packed my stuff…then went out…on my way..i saw uncle who’s back from lunch…hehe…
Met mama at the bus-stop…went to the foodcourt downstairs…had dried wanton meepok…after tat went ome rush teeth….then go for dental appointment….
Mama today not feeling well…still under medication..so can’t let the dentist pull out her tat ‘protruding’ tooth…in the end she waited outside while the dentist finished up my treatment…today I undergo stage 2 of the treatment…which was also the last treatment…he said no need for injection…so I dun request for it too…he asked mi to trust him..so ok lor…for the very last time…I m going to trust him…
During the process…I felt pain when he did something like pullin the tiny metal stick..in & out of the teeth gap..(I suppose) …then for the rest of the process…it’s not painful…but scary..cos he even used lighter to burn one of his instrument…then put onto my tooth…guess he’s melting something on my tooth…the whole treatment took 55mins…then today paid the other payment of $170/-…
Back home, I rest for awhile…then I packed my bag..and went back to office….hehe….cos still early…so might as well go work then on the way go school….i hurried finished up the particular insurer comm…..& then I received a call from Pastor Huey Teng, she asked why I m interested in going japan for the MOL missionaries…& if I will like to go Guangzhou instead! Cos Pastor Kim Ming will be going for the Guangzhou trip…and need ppl to support Apostle Lawrence Kwong..so she asked mi to think about it…ask GOD…& hopefully I can give her my reply within a week…actually I m really looking forward to go japan…but seems like she dun really support my idea… then I surfed net....and dropped by to check my email..& found that auditing lecturer, Mr. Veera, finally sent mi the auditing slides…immediately I printed 2 sets…one for mi & the other for Michelle…oh…going to be late for meeting Michelle….oh no…just then uncle about to go Esplanade..he can drop mi at cityhall mrt station…yeah…tat’s great…hehee…
Happened to meet my primary school friend, Yong zhi, still as blur as before..hehe…but I m glad she still remember mi…if not will be very paiseh…heehee…got down her hp number…took a pic of her…cos the mrt I m boarding was here liao…so didn’t catch up much with her…I left…hehee…
I was late…but I have a good reason for being late…michelle today brought along an umbrella…cos north-west line was raining…so touched…she gave mi 3 pairs of D.I.Y earings…so touching…one pair purple clear crystal, one pair yellow clear crystal & one white beads….heehee…she could have sold for $10/-…but she gave mi free…she still clean for mi…hehe….she also lend mi the CD "The Very Wonderful ’80 Love Songs"…we then went to buy oyster cake…cos Michelle loves it…
Today auditing lecture was on auditor’s liabilities…..quite ok lah…30% interesting, 40% borin…&30% sleepy…hahahah….but lucky it ended very soon….hmn…next week is consultant week….no need to attend lectures..one wk holiday…yeah!!!
Hmn… after lecture, I persuaded Michelle to go Plaza Singapura with mi…I wanna buy that korean volume 2 drama vcds…then I saw the English movie "The Wedding Date"…I have been waiting for the release of this movie for quite sometimes liao…so glad it’s out now…so no matter wat..i m getting it today….anyway..quite cheap..only $12.90/- But after getting this, I dun have enough cash to get the korean vcds…& I dun wanna use card…so I decided to come early to buy tomolo before going for lecture…heehee…
Happily, we went home…hehe…back home…watched the movie "The Wedding Date"…quite nice…romance movie ..hehee…plot quite unusual..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home