Sunday, August 07, 2005

Curry Chicken Noodle ~~~

~ 07 Aug 2005 Sun
Hmn…actually today actually not able to go church..cos need to go to the encounter weekend..but there’s a change in plan…can go church liao…

Today was a speech by Rev. Xiao…quite interesting…at least I didn’t fall asleep..haha….

Had chicken chop for lunch..yyummy…I likes the fries…thick and tasty..haha…ecos of mi…the rest of the aunts all eating chicken chop…only mama & Simei aunt ate ‘ban mian’….

No cellgroup today cos last week already announced there’s no cellgroup…heehee..great…finally can go shop shop early liao….then both mama & I went to NTUC fairprice to buy some potatoes, cabbages, & noodles…cos mama wanna cook curry chicken noodle tonite…great man!!! Then we took bus 851 to Chinatown…then we went to Yuhua Guo Huo…to buy the itea leaf egg ingredients…haha…mama planning to cook somemore tea leaf eggs…heehee…

After that, we went to OG….heehee…I want to buy a swimming suit..cos my current one is going to wear off soon…hahhaa….in the end I bought 2 swimming suits & a pair of double anti-fog goggles..oh.very nice..it’s white colour..very unique…



Hmn..finally back home…so tired…watched abit of tv program…then had my curry chicken noodle.…yummy..so delicious…mama’s cookin always the BEST!! Heehee…really had a very full dinner…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home