Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Magical Day!!!!

~ 15 Aug 2005 Monday
Today was a fine day…really fine…or rather…HOT day…hahha…the sun was so striking….hmn…went to work….everything was fine…I m doing the comm again…then ard 1 plus..Nigel from the Touch Ministries called regarding the Project Smile Class….he told mi that there was many ppl in the class 1..so he wanted to know if I m ale to changed it to class 3 which starts on September…but I m interested in goin to the Japan Magic of Love Tour...that’s why I signed up for the class….so he said he will get back to mi later….

Then ard 2 plus…duno wat happen the aunt in my office suddenly not feeling well…wanted to vomit…yet cant…feeling painful in chest..then can’t catch her breath…breathing difficulty…so I was panic..cos all went out for lunch except mi & another pregnant aunt…so I asked that aunt to take a rest…while the pregnant aunt stay by her side…I immediately called my uncle..who’s about to come back…but the aunt was in pain..can’t walk…in the end I went down to the hotel lobby to borrow a wheelchair….but never bring my IC along…rushed back…then went down again…and up came back with the wheelchair…

Then I went out for lunch with my mama…I had the sweet & sour fish steak rice again despite my tooth pain..heeehee…

Back in office…that aunt was brought to clinic by the other colleagues…then duno how come…all not in office…guess went out to close case..left mi & my uncle…then uncle had meetin with someone…left mi alone…answerin calls….

Then my colleagues came back, so that aunt had vertigo..(hearing not balance)..Felt relieved she’s back home…

I waitied & waited for that Nigel to get back to mi…but in valid…mama called…so I called Nigel..and he told mi..yes..i can go for the class this evening…cos he’s making privileges for those involving in the MOL…heehee…so happy….

Mama wanted to join mi for dinner.so she waited for mi at the bus-stop…then we took bus 961 to Bukit Merah…we had ‘ban mian’ again..heehee…not many ppl in the awker centre..after dinner we took a walk in NTUC fiarprice..

Till 7pm…she accompanied mi to the room which the lesson will be conducted…wow…we were real early..they not yet set up the place…over there…I knew this girl, Kelda, who helped with the signing in…then I received a package of magic tools…she encouraged my mama to take part too…but cant lah...cos too late..haha…she was surprised that I m 1 yr elder than her…she said I look 15-18 plus..haha..so happy…we had a few chat after mama left….

I took a seat at the 3rd table…and later a lady, Ping Yong joined in…followed by another 2 lady…whom I forgotten their names…and till 7.30pm…another 2 gentlemen joined in our table..and hence form the 3rd group…

Now the lesson began..Nigel was one of the trainer, followed by David…who looked abit like my previous sp lecturer…haha…we were being taught abt the 10 commandments of Magic…very important is practice practice & practice, then must hav magician ethics: Not revealing the secrets behind of the magic to anyone…not even the one closest to you…so really cant reveal much in my diary too…heehee….

Well well…lesson goes on very very well…have lots of fun & amazed by many of the magic…MAGIC = Mentoring A Generation In Christ! Great meaning….agree?

Very soon…the lesson ended ard 9.55pm…I crossed the bridge to take bus home..reached home ard 10.25pm…aunt was back from her hongkong trip…she bought a very cute snoopy keychain clock for mi…heeee…and some bags..asked mi to choose..but I told her I have enough bags..so no need…then she can give to others mah…beside that she bought 2 little japanese doll to hang on handphone…but we put them in the display cupboard..hehee…

After bathing, I moved my laptop to the living room cos I need the internet..then I start to do some of my work..tat I brought home to do…and did some online research for my school work…guess I was too tired…managed to stay awake till 3plus…and fall asleep in the living room..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home