Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yeah!! 2007 Superstar Male Winner is Darren!!

~ 18th Jan 2007 (Tuesday)

Yuppee!!! Juz finish watching the 2007 Superstar final female & male winner result..
And guess wat?!?...... Diya is the Female winner...Darren is the Male winner...YUPPEE!! He's so cute, good-looking, cool..and best of all..he sings so well...his marks always very high..(honest speaking..i didn't watch any episode of this year superstar contest at all..nvr hear any of them singing b4...yet..juz now..i was watching the 8-9 p.m. superstar male contest..oh my god..I was so called 'attracted' to Darren's singing..his performance on stage and especially the part where he sang the "I Believe" [chinese version by Sing 石欣卉]..that was so nice & touching..... ; ) I love the jap version of this song...& also the chinese version [when i realised 石欣卉 is the one singing the chinese ver..i m so happy..] and now there's a guy singing the chinese version of this song...it is even nicer...cos Darren managed to sing it in such a way that it captivate my heart...

Oh...right now i m looking forward to the Final Contest between Diya & Darren on 4th Feb 2007...Heehee...i m pinning my hope on Darren...I know he will be year 2007 Superstar Winner!!! Go Darren.......

This year the contestants are definitely much more competitive than the previous year...hehe...Definitely I will support Darren.....heehee..... ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger [ s i h u i ] said...

i moved. http://imsihui.blogspot.com

26/3/07 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home