Back to Full Day lectures...
~ 08 Sept 2005 Thursday
It was raining early in the morning….today I m having full day class…in the morning I had Principle of accounts followed by macroeconomics….
The first lecture was conducted in the lecture theatre…then it was nearly packed…many ppl…well…it was conducted y Alan again…heehee….i paid abt 91% attention…hahah….understand quite a lot..
After the lecture, I had some words with alan regarding my transfer of coz…then I went to another class…preparing for my next lecture-Macroeconomics…I listened to my mp3 songs while eating my lunch (bread with eggs), & reading thru my accounting notes…
An hour later, the class started..it was conducted by Ganesh, well, he was the same lecturer for the part-time macroeconomics class I used to attend…but the his teaching method was different from the night…the whole class was fully packed, some latecomers had to sit behind without tables…this was the2nd lecture…so I m back to the starting of the module…well..it’s much more clearer now…hahah…
Then after break, we had our tutorial class, Ganesh wanted all of us to do the tutorial qns in group, well then there’s 2 angmohs sitting in my row…but I never discuss with them, I just do myself…& glancing thru the qns, I had doubted in myself…am I really able to do these qns, they were totally different forms of qns tat Ganesh used to give in the part-time class….but I m so glad tat I am able to do the qns..even though there' some mistakes…but at least I knew where I m wrong & was willing to learn form my mistakes…
Yeah…finally 5.30pm…lesson ended….yupee…I went to request for my law modules lecture notes…hoped can get it so as to read them over the wkends…hmn…cant imagine the whole day I only spoke 6 sentences…heehee…2 with alan, then 4 with the receptionist…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home