Suntec Singapore Worship Service
~ 28 Aug 2005 Sunday
Today woke up really early…ard 7plus..well..seems like weekdays…hahhaa…today the church service will be conducted at Suntec Singapore Hall 603@ 9.30am..
Aiyah…no electricity for the lifts from 7am till 8.30am…we left house at 8.23am…so in the end had to climb down the stairs from 20th storey…haiz…then we went suntec…got mama & mine consolidators tags…then went in to get good seats…then finally more & more ppl coming in..and very fast the hall was fully packed with ppl..
Then we began our worship session…and today topic was on how Christians treat their religion? Hmn…by Apostle Lawrence Kwong….but before the preach, the worship leader Ken sang a japanese worship song which will be played during the Japanese MOL trip…well then the topic today…quite interesting…he was preacing in english while Pastor Barnaba do the Chinese translation…
Walked over to Marina Square, the renovation was completed…& the whole marina square look so nice & spacious…many shops..many restaurants…haha..we went in to the Vietnamese restaurant next to Lerk Thai restarant…my aunt ordered some dishes…& there was green curry seafood soup, braised duck meat, prawn spring rolls, mushroom with kangkong, vietnam fich cakes, and squid….very nice…& their coffee was really interesting..haha…I took a pic of it…oh…forgot to take pic of the foods…aiyah….cos I hungry liao…so totally forgotten abt it…
We went to the Giant supermarket…shopped for some stuffs, like apples, biscuits,sweet corns, etc…I even bought 2 sets of Japanese dramas…heeee…happy happy…while walking pass the junction of suntec convention hall & suntec shoppin mall, I happedned to notice familiar faces among the crowd…haha…guess wat..i saw the ex-actress Irin Gan…& there was a guy next to her…& this guy was also an actor from channel 5…I forgotten his name..but I remembered he acted in the ch 5 drama series "Moulmein High"..together with Xu Mei Zhen…he’s the drink seller…hahaa…also became Xu Mei Zhen’s bf in the drama…so he’s seeing Irin Gan…ahhaa…wat a news!
After seeing Si Mei Aunt boarded the bus home, Fengyin Aunt followed us back home..she wanna prayed for our house & family…so after praying…I performed magic cards to them….ahah..
Fengyin aunt left ard 4pm…then we watched the channel 8 repeat telecast of "Zhen Qing"…heehee..getting more & more interesting…haha….we then had maggie mee & sweet corns for our dinner..then we watched the movie "Run Children"("Bao Ba! Hai Zhi" by our local Jacky Liang Zhi Qiang)….quite a meaningful & touching story…the relationship between the brother & sister was very good…While watching the show, mama’s friend came to visit her…well her main motive was here to ask my mama to join the Mway MLM lah...but mama not interested…she then sat & chat & watch tv till ard 9.30pm…
After that show, we switched channel to watch the korean movie "Go Home"….the little grandson actually dun like staying with his old mute grandma, & always asked for kentucky fried chicken..the old grandma will try to make her grandson happy..so she cooked chicken but it’s steamed chicken…but the grandson not happy..still throw tantrum…he was rude to his grandma..there was many scenes very touching….esp when the grandson fell down from the slope & being chased by the mad cow, his kneecaps were injured..& he realised that his grandma stuffs some money in the wrapper together with his Nintendo game set..he was so touched that he cried...then while he limped back, he never cry..but wen he saw his grandma standing at the mid way road..waiting for him…he burst out in tears…just like any normal kids…who will cry harder when their kins were by their side…heehee…then the last scene..the little grandson had to go back home with his mum, cant bear to leave…but he too shy to say to his grandma…so the night before he left, he taught his grandma how to write letters to him..cos she can’t speak on phone…but the old grandma can’t write… the grandson was worried, & grandma cried…The little grandson thought of an idea, he wrote many different postcards with 'I miss you', 'I am sick'….so tat if his grandma miss him, she can send him the 'I miss you' card, if she’s sick…she can send him the 'I am sick' card…and he will immediately rush back to see her….so touching…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home