Sunday, August 28, 2005

A Saturday @ Home!!

~ 27 Aug 2005 Saturday

Hmn..actually supposed to go out with graceF..but 1 wk ago she postponed to another day…so I can stay at home to rest…heehee..if not mama will start to nag why I always not at home on Saturday..heehee….so tis wk I can stay at home to accompany her..heehee… :o)

Washed all the bedsheets…the sun today was very very good…so clothes & bedsheets can dry very fast…and have a very nice smell..heehee..i luv the aroma of cloth after exposing to the sun…heehee….

Had thai hor fun with mama…then watched the HK drama "Zhen Qing" …wow great arh…xiaoan finally rejected to marry jinjin…hahaha….yeah!!!!Cheers!!!!

Today really very nice..heehee…chatted with mama…great!

While I m online checkin mails…& stuffs..i met luan @ msn…then after 10.30pm, I offline..& luan called my hse….& we chatted till late night…not really late lah…ard 12.50am…hahah…enjoyed chatting with her…wonder how cum we just met last sat yet we still have so much to chat…haha…well..tat’s wat best friends are..hahahha…. c",) /
Then I went to sleep…cos hav to wake up early later…..hahhaa….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home