Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My BiRtHdAy (^_,-)

~ 04 Sept 2005 Sunday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUSHAN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Yeah..it’s my birthday!!! Hmn…been some yrs since my bday falls on a Sunday…haha…but this year really special to mi…cos this is the 1st time ever since my mum dun have to work on this day…if not..in the past she will have to work on the 1st till 5th of every month….but lucky her office changed the schedule..hahhaa….so happy…

Get dressed then headed to church…then received a little gift from Simei aunt & a birthday bookmark from Yong qun aunt…fengyin aunt gave mi a very meaningful bday card…today duno how cum it may be my birthday…but I dun really feel happy at all..except eing able to spend the day with my mama….my whole mind is actually quite confused…etc…While singing the worship songs…I nearly cried…my tears was about to flow out of my eyes…but I m controlling….for no reason I sensed a feeling of sadness in my heart….the songs hit right through my heart….

In between the service…I received some bday sms…really thanks that my frenz remembered my bday…& so thoughtful to send mi sms bday wishes…I also received ahma’s sms…haha…this yr she was earlier…last yr she sent mi around 1plus..haha…she was not available to celebrate my bday with mi…cos she’s going to her ahma’s bday party…hahaa…

After service, it was raining very heavy outside..then Feng yin aunt asked mi where I wanna go eat cos it’s my birthday…the whole cell group going to celebrate for mi…I said anywhere also can..actually they wanted to go KFC (cos they thought youngsters like KFC, Macdonald, etc…) but I m not interested in that…somemore they are old aunts..so how can let them eat those fried chicken..high cholesterol..plus it’s too hard for them…so I chose to eat in the little restaurant we used to patronise…

Mama & Feng yin aunt ordered some dishes…then i was asked to order one I really like to eat..so I chose the lemon crispy chicken..ahhaa…ahma’s called mi…had a short chat..well..quite happy to hear her voice…but still felling sad..but I not convenient to tell her some stuffs so will call her tonite…then we had our meal….followed by cell group at the Blk 162 level 5….then today’s fengyin aunt was telling us about the gospel book day 3 topics…time passed very fast..very soon we ended our cell group…so heading back home..

It was still raining when we left…we went NTUC for awhile..bought sweet corns…heehee….then back home…so tired...rest awhile…watched the repeat telecast of “Zhen Qing”…then I steamed the sweet corns…did some ironing..then eat my lovely sweet corns…and then sit & watched tv till night falls…hahaa..inbetween I felt asleep…haha…I guess too tired..

Before the end of today…I received Lon, waisiong & hockchye’s bday wishes sms…hmn..tomolo a brand new starting for mi....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home