Monday, August 29, 2005

A Disappointed & Moody Day ( '_" )

~ 29 Aug 2005 Monday

Haiz…quite disappointed ( '_" )…today received my god-sister sms…to cancel our appointment this sat…well..she booked mi on the 3rd sept to clelbrate my bday abt 3 months ago..…hmn..haiz…wat’s the point of advance booking..cos always last minutes there will be changes…hmn…but becos I thought I won’t be free on this sat so i rejected my another friend’s invitation…and now it turned out tat I m free on tat day..haiz…really very disappointed…cos she’s not the only one who booked mi in advance then put mi off last minute…

Hmn…so wat’s the point of booking mi so advance…in the end not I can’t…but turned out to be the person who booked mi not availale…this can be quite disappointed & sad leh….i dun like last minute appointment…but now I guess I also dun like advance booking appointment liao...

Early in the morning my mama show mi the sms, Pastor HT sent to her…so later she called pastor…& they had a short chat..mama finally told her tat we won’t be going to the Guangzhou trip..cos mama felt unpeaceful…plus the article on how ppl in Guanzhou robbed their own ppl even infront of police station..& so cruel..tat they chopped off hands if ppl dun give them wat they want…well pastor understood..& agreed to let my mama go for the Hongkong trip only…but she still insisted tat it would be better if I o for the Guangzhou trip rather than the Hongkong trip…cos only Guangzhou trip, I can perform magic…well…it sounds weird to mi….cos it doesn’t matter if I can perform magic or not…hmn…..mama said pastor asked mi to call her when I free…well..well….duno wat to tell her…she seems so persistent….hmn…

Thinking back..really very very sian…quite a moody morning…haiz…tis evening there’s magic class lesson 3…hmn…ok lah..quite looking forward…at least something can motivate my day……


Hmn...went out for lunch with my kor kor...hmn...mama today busy...so cant have lunch with mi...but lucky mi...i have kor kor to accompany mi for lunch...we had chicken rice..honest speaking..i quite some time never eat chicken rice liao..hahah...quite tasty lah...

Then kor drove mi back office...haha..luan called to ask if i m free this sat...aha..lucky mi...to have this best fren...she's here to occupy my day..haha...so happy...this sat i have activity liao...heehee...

Hmn...let's count down...going to leave office soon....hahha....happy happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home