Yummy lunch & Dinner...hee...
~ 25th April 2008, Friday
I was once again woke up by Aunty to drink fruit juice…haiz..she really enjoys waking me up to drink fruit juice..hahaha…wat to do…
Today mama still on leave, she cooked Thai style green curry noodle…yummy…heee…so many ingredients…yummy rite…
After lunch, I continue with my revision, today I am still reading through my company law book…heee….hope this time can really do well…Gambatte ne…
Duno is it because of the cosy afternoon, I felt sleepy not long after reading my notes…hee…
My mama really worried that I don’t have a good meal at home, she’s cooking chicken soup tonight..hee…not that I am proud..but indeed I am so proud of my mama…she really can cook all kind of dishes…she’s like know-everything mother…heeehee….so proud to have such a great and wonderful mother…lucky me…hee…
I was once again woke up by Aunty to drink fruit juice…haiz..she really enjoys waking me up to drink fruit juice..hahaha…wat to do…
Today mama still on leave, she cooked Thai style green curry noodle…yummy…heee…so many ingredients…yummy rite… After lunch, I continue with my revision, today I am still reading through my company law book…heee….hope this time can really do well…Gambatte ne…
Duno is it because of the cosy afternoon, I felt sleepy not long after reading my notes…hee…
My mama really worried that I don’t have a good meal at home, she’s cooking chicken soup tonight..hee…not that I am proud..but indeed I am so proud of my mama…she really can cook all kind of dishes…she’s like know-everything mother…heeehee….so proud to have such a great and wonderful mother…lucky me…hee…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home